Overview and Benefits Of Peat Moss:
- High water-holding capacity
- Aerates and protects soils
- Makes better compost
- Regulates moisture and air
- Lightens potting and seeding mixes
- Protects soil from hardening
- Adds organic material
- Natural organic soil conditioner
- Retains nutrients
- Promotes strong root development.
FINE GRADE PEAT
Approximately 44–48% moisture content. Pure peat that is dried, sterilised and screened to a very fine grade. Ideal for cell plugs, seedlings, trays and small plantings.